IMPORTANT -- One week until Per Capita State Aid Annual Survey deadline!

From: "NJ-PUB-LIBS" <rkeith@PROTECTED>
Subject: IMPORTANT -- One week until Per Capita State Aid Annual Survey deadline!
Date: March 9th 2020

Dear Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder that there is now only one week left to submit your annual survey and accuracy certification, the deadline for both of which is March 15th. Here are some helpful tips as the survey deadline draws near:

1. All of the forms for the survey (i.e. Accuracy Certification, Application for State Aid, etc.) can be found on our website at http://www.njstatelib.org/services_for_libraries/resources/per_capita_state_aid/ under the heading Data Year 2019. These forms can also be found on the survey just after you log in.

2. If you submitted your survey there will be the word Submitted in red lettering in the top right corner of the survey. If you think you submitted and do not see that red Submitted please either try submitting again or click the Run Edit Checks button as there may be some that you missed.

3. Speaking of edit checks, please remember that they are not telling you that your data is incorrect. They are only asking for an explanation for data that appears outside the norm. Please check your data for errors and then use the note icon to the left of the data entry field to add your note to a question with an edit check. This will make the edit check go away and allow you to submit your survey (once this is done for all edit checks).

4. Once again, the deadline for the survey, Accuracy Certification and Application for State Aid is CoB March 15th. All surveys will be locked on the morning after the deadline. Surveys or forms that are not received or postmarked (in the case of mailed forms) by March 15th will require a Request for Exception to the Filing Deadline form. I will make this available after the deadline.

5. As always, please email me or call me with any questions you might have.

Thanks very much,

Bob Keith
Director of Library Law, State Aid, and Statistics
New Jersey State Library

Street Address:
185 W. State St.
Trenton, NJ 08608

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 520
Trenton, NJ 08625

P: 609-278-2640x192
F: 609-278-2650
rkeith@PROTECTED

The above information does not constitute legal advice or opinion. Please consult with an attorney prior to taking any action on the above information.

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJ Public Libraries Mailing List

Privacy Policy:

-