Register for Practical Outreach for Every Community! | 10-11:30 AM, Thursday, January 8

From: Sophie Brookover ...@librarylinknj.org>
Subject: Register for Practical Outreach for Every Community! | 10-11:30 AM, Thursday, January 8
Date: December 5th 2013

Please excuse cross-postings – we hope you’ll join us for this fun and practical webinar!

To our school library colleagues, I know the 10-11:30 AM time slot is a tricky one for you. This webinar will be archived on our website, so we hope you’ll find it useful at a more convenient time.

Registration is now open for Practical Outreach for Every Community, a free webinar for ALL staff in every kind of library.

Date: Wednesday, Janary 8, 2014

Time: 10-11:30 AM

Presenters: Allen McGinley from Piscataway Public Library, Keisha Miller and Beth Halliday, both from South Orange Public Library

With so many competing options for information and entertainment at our fingertips, it’s more important than ever for library staff to get outside of the library and promote their valuable services to the communities they serve, regardless of size and demographics.

Join Keisha M. Miller, Beth Halliday and Allen McGinley, librarians in teen, children’s and adult services, for an energizing and interactive webinar packed with practical advice, tools, and techniques for revitalizing outreach services to children, teens, and adults.

Learning Objectives

After participating in this webinar, you will be able to:

·         Develop a better understanding of the community you serve, and its demographics;

·         Identify opportunities for reaching new users in your community;

·         Develop innovative approaches to engaging & retaining new users, and

·         Implement these strategies to revitalize outreach services while balancing your time and responsibilities.

Register today: http://librarylinknj.org/content/practical-outreach-every-community

Sophie Brookover

Program Coordinator & Social Media Manager

LibraryLinkNJ – The New Jersey Library Cooperative

e-mail: ...@librarylinknj.org">sbro...@librarylinknj.org

tel: 732.943.6109

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LibraryLinkNJ

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/librarylinknj | or Tumblr: http://librarylinknj.tumblr.com| or Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/librarylinknj

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List