Summer Reading Workshops

From: "Cheetham, Natalie cheetham@palsplus.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Summer Reading Workshops
Date: January 29th 2018

Please excuse the cross-postings:

It’s time to start thinking warm thoughts.  The summer reading workshops are coming!

Once again, the Summer Reading Committee is heading out across the state to help you prepare for your best summer ever.

Mark your calendars.  The workshop dates are:

     Monday, March 12th at the Wayne Public Library

     Friday, March 16th  at the Mullica Hill Branch of the Gloucester County Library System

     Monday, March 19th at the Franklin Township Public Library in Somerset

     Monday, March 26th at the Monroe Township Public Library

Each workshop runs from 9:30am-2:00pm and is full of inspiring ideas for all ages presented by our committee members.

Have some old prizes that you just can’t get rid of?  Participate in our Incentive Swap!  Bring your old prizes and walk away with something new.

Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to get a head start on your summer planning.

We are currently in the process of building a new (safer) website.  Our new site will go live on February 1st at njsummerreading.org .  You will have to re-register (creating a username and password) for the new site in order to gain access.  Registration for the workshops will open on Monday, February 12th @ 10am.  Since the initial website registration requires approval, interested participants are encouraged to register for the website before February 12th

In the meantime, Chipotle is once again offering coupons for Summer Reading.  Interested libraries must fill out the online application found here www.chipotle.com/reading  by February 28th

Questions?  Please email ...@gmail.com"> njla...@gmail.com

We hope to see you soon!

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically:
Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List