CSLP tshirts

From: "Karen Richards krichards@mccowan-pitman.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: CSLP tshirts
Date: March 8th 2021

Hello,

I am sorry to bother you with this question but I even left a message on their facebook page and no luck.  Do you have any experience with the ladies cut tshirts?  I want to order one for myself and I need to know if they run adult or teen in size.  Also for the children, they have a 2T, 4T, then youth small medium and large.  So do they run 6, 8, and 10?  I want to order them in 3 graduated sizes for prize baskets.

Thank you!

Karen Richards,

Children’s Programs Coordinator

McCowan Memorial Library

15 Pitman Ave.

Pitman, NJ 08071

(Phone) 856-589-1656

(Fax) 856-582-4982

kric...@mccowan-pitman.org

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List