Music for Story Time - keeping up with the times

From: "Moore, Emily emoore@camdencountylibrary.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Music for Story Time - keeping up with the times
Date: August 25th 2021

Hi NJYAC –

How do you play music for story times? We previously had a PC with a CD drive and would burn discs from the collection and copy them over our ipod. We’d connect via Bluetooth to play the songs over a speaker for story times. We have upgraded computers and no longer have a CD drive.

Does your library have a Spotify subscription? YouTubeMusic account?  Curious to hear from folks who have moved on to the cloud/streaming from having hard copies of the songs burned to a CD or on a ipod type device.

Thanks!

Emily Moore

Head of Youth Services

Camden County Library System
203 Laurel Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043
Office: (856) 772-1636 x7360
Fax: (856) 772-6105

camdencountylibrary.org
| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List