INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER Question

From: "jess.moskowitz@pequannocklibrary.org jess.moskowitz@pequannocklibrary.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER Question
Date: April 4th 2023
Sharon,
I was just told that my library has an institutional membership to NJLA. I'm very excited to take advantage of this. Is there someone I can talk to about it? I have some questions. Does each staff member get their own login information? What are some links that can help us to get started exploring all our membership has to offer? Thanks so much for any information you can give me or any person you can direct me to.
-Jessica

Jessica Moskowitz, MLIS
Head of Children's Services
Pequannock Township Public Library
477 Newark Pompton Turnpike
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
973-835-7460 Ext. 3
Jess...@PequannockLibrary.org

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List