FW: ReferenceUSA Training Form

From: "Nayomi Torres-Velez ntorresvelez@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: ReferenceUSA Training Form
Date: October 25th 2019

Hello!

Thank you for expressing interest in hosting/attending a ReferenceUSA training event during 2020. Below I have attached a link from the NJ State Library Website with the form that we have created to get a better understanding of what you need from these training programs to better serve the libraries hosting them, and those who will be attending!

Again, thank you for your interest, and for taking the time to fill out this form.

Have a great weekend!

https://www.njstatelib.org/services_for_libraries/consulting_services/business-technology-services/request-form-for-referenceusa-training-workshops/

-

Nayomi Torres-Velez | Library Associate

Lifelong Learning | New Jersey State Library

PO Box 520 |Trenton, NJ 08625-0520

Voice 609-278-2640 Ext.136

ntorresvelez@PROTECTED

logo

Attachments

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A