RE: Virtual Discussion: May 25 at 11am

From: "NJLibsGrowBiz" <alevandowski@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: Virtual Discussion: May 25 at 11am
Date: May 6th 2022

Chelsea, it has been such a pleasure and a joy to work with you as part of NJLibsGrowBiz. Best of luck with your move to Colorado and your next steps. I have been so impressed with your intelligence, creativity, and passion…if you continue your library career out west, they will be exceptionally lucky to have you! Please stay in touch!

Also, your previous email only went to me, but it seemed like it was for everyone, so I’m including the entire list here. I hope that’s ok. 😊

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190