Reminder: Virtual Discussion: May 25 at 11am

From: "NJLibsGrowBiz" <alevandowski@PROTECTED>
Subject: Reminder: Virtual Discussion: May 25 at 11am
Date: May 23rd 2022

Hello all,

The next NJLibsGrowBiz Virtual Discussion will be held on Wednesday, May 25 from 11am-12:30pm. Our speaker will be Shoumo Ganguly, who is a solopreneur and  an Alignable Ambassador Mentor. He has worked with Woodbridge Public Library as well as offered training at other NJ libraries in the past, and he brings a great perspective on business needs and areas of opportunity. He will be discussing Alignable, a platform where small business owners gather to build trusted relationships.

“With more than 7 million members, and millions of connections across more than 35,000 local communities, Alignable is the online network where small business owners across North America drive leads and prospects, generate referrals, land new business, build trusted relationships, and share great advice. Members use Alignable to get the industry answers they need, connect within their local business community or across the country, and increase buzz for their business. For libraries, Alignable is an opportunity to engage with their local businesses community. Any business set up in the community they serve is a ‘client’ in the context of their presence on Alignable. The platform also facilitates inter-library collaboration through the Public Libraries Group. This session provides an overview of the platform.”

In addition, we will discuss updates from the NJSL and your libraries. I will also be able to share more information about the NJLibsGrowBiz Virtual Summit this fall.  Save the date for September 15, 2022!

Here is the link to register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAscemqrTIqEtO7IGs9Cr_BUWuUOCCEW0rr

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A