Tiffany Jackson Free Author Talk! October 3 @ 2pm.

From: "Ashley Hoffman ashley.hoffman@hoboken.bccls.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Tiffany Jackson Free Author Talk! October 3 @ 2pm.
Date: September 25th 2020
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to invite you to an event we are hosting at the Hoboken Public Library for our 130 Anniversary!
On October 3rd at 2pm, Tiffany Jackson will be visiting us via Zoom to give an author talk!
If you know any teens, librarians, or adults that would be interested in joining, please pass along the info!
This program is free, but space is limited.
Let me know if you have any questions and thank you all!

Click Here to register!

Have a great weekend!
Ashley

--

Ashley Hoffman
Children's Librarian

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List