FW: [libswork] Submit a Profile for our Book, 25 Libraries that Build Business!

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: [libswork] Submit a Profile for our Book, 25 Libraries that Build Business!
Date: July 7th 2021

Hello all,

I’m passing along this opportunity to contribute to an upcoming ALA book, “25 Libraries that Build Business!

If you have any questions, please let me know or reach out to Megan Janicki directly: mjanicki@PROTECTED

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190