Libraries Build Business coaches

From: "Andrea Levandowski alevandowski@PROTECTED [NJLibsGrowBiz]" <NJLibsGrowBiz@PROTECTED>
Subject: Libraries Build Business coaches
Date: August 19th 2021

Hello all,

I hope you’re having a great summer! I have been pulled in many directions the past few months, but I am hoping to schedule a meeting in September to provide updates and see how everyone is doing.  Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need anything!

I saw this posting today from ALA’s Libraries Build Business and wanted to pass it along:

Many of you may not know that LBB has launched peer to peer coaching this summer! Whether you are new to small business programming, or looking to try something new, connect with a coach and receive peer support, resources, and feedback. No library is too big or small to receive coaching and our coaching pool represents a diverse group of program types, locales, and stakeholders. Coaches can help you navigate a challenge, think through potential resources, or bounce ideas about setting up a program -- the experience is fully customizable to your needs.  Sign up now and we will be in touch with next steps and coach availability. See below in this thread for some information on our wonderful coaches!!

Best,

Andrea

Andrea Simzak Levandowski (she/her/hers)

Library Consultant for Small Business Development & Technology

New Jersey State Library

P.O. Box 520

Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 278-2640 x190

alevandowski@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

A listserv requested by Andrea Levandowski that will include a group of librarians on business services in libraries. Created from ticket: 30367

Privacy Policy:

N/A