Summer Reading Workshops

From: "Cheetham, Natalie cheetham@palsplus.org [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Summer Reading Workshops
Date: February 24th 2020

Please excuse the cross postings.

The Summer Reading Workshop season kicks off in less than two weeks, and there are still spots available in all four of our locations.

If you haven’t already registered, what are you waiting for?  Here are three reasons to sign up right now:

1.       Inspiration.  Even with the CSLP Manual and Pinterest, summer reading prep can be overwhelming, and there is no substitute for seeing something in person.  Not a Youth Services Librarian?  No problem!  This year we are presenting more Teen and Adult ideas than ever before!

2.       Location, location, location.  Our committee travels far and wide, so you don’t have to.  If your closest location is full or on an inconvenient day, simply sign up for one of our central locations instead and score some more drive time to listen to your audiobook.

3.       The price is right.  Breakfast, ideas, and the chance to leave with awesome prizes, including a performer’s discount, and it’s all free!

Our schedule is as follows:

·         Friday, March 6th  @ the Mullica Hill Branch of the GCLS

·         Monday, March 9th @ the Bernards Township Library

·         Friday, March 13th @ the Wayne Public Library

·         Monday, March 23rd @ the Monroe Township Library

Don’t miss out.  Visit https://njsummerreading.org for more information and to reserve your spot, today!

Questions?  Feel free to email njla...@gmail.com

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List