emails

From: "Diane Cann dmcann@westdeptford.lib.nj.us [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: emails
Date: February 23rd 2021

Hello,

I am not receiving njyac emails.  I checked and I am registered.  I had been receiving the emails for years, then about a month ago the emails stopped.

Please advise,

Diane

Diane (Cann) Maher

Principal Librarian

Children’s Librarian

Head of Youth Services

West Deptford Free Public Library

420 Crown Point Road

West Deptford, NJ 08086

856-845-5593

fax 856-848-3689

...@westdeptford.lib.nj.us" style="color: #2199e8; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">dic...@westdeptford.lib.nj.us

P Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List