Limited tix remain for YS Forum!

From: "Jenna Ingham jennakingham@gmail.com [NJYAC]" ...@njstatelib.org>
Subject: Limited tix remain for YS Forum!
Date: September 27th 2022
Hi all,

If you were waiting to register for this year's NJLA Youth Services Forum, please be aware that there are less than 20 seats remaining! If you want to go, don't wait too long to sign up! You don't want to miss out on these awesome sessions! See this PDF for the full descriptions of all the sessions.

The YS Forum will take place on Monday, October 17th from 8:45am to 3:00pm, with sessions for children's and teen librarians. We'll meet at Monroe Township Library to connect with colleagues old and new, have breakfast and lunch together, and the NJLA Store will be sponsoring some awesome prizes at a raffle at the end of the day.

The deadline to register is October 7th - but honestly, at the rate tickets have been going, we are going to sell out much sooner than that! If you're hesitating, make that decision now! If you're waiting on permission from your supervisor, go ahead and forward this email to them so they know how dire the situation is. Less than 20 seats remain (and there are even fewer seats now since I started typing this email as registrations continue to come in!)

Remember that there will be no on-site registrations, so you'll have to register in advance to attend. It's not too late - but don't wait. Cost to attend for NJLA members is $35. It's $17.50 for students, and $52.50 for non-members. Register now to reserve your spot.

--

Jenna Ingham  MLIS  (she/hers)

Head of Youth Services, Verona Public Library (NJ)

...@gmail.com" style="color: #2199e8; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; margin: 0; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;" target="_blank">jenn...@gmail.com  (973) 857-4848

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: ...@njstatelib.org

    ">

    njy...@njstatelib.org

NJSL Youth Services Discussion List