iPad Training for Veterans!

From: "TBBC Newsletter" <tbbc@PROTECTED>
Subject: iPad Training for Veterans!
Date: May 31st 2016

We are very pleased to announce that we received a grant from Disability Rights New Jersey to provide iPad training to our members who are U.S. military veterans. We are partnering with Advancing Opportunities on the grant, a leader in assistive technology training.
The training will take place July through August at the New Jersey State Library Talking Book and Braille Center (TBBC) at 2300 Stuyvesant Avenue, Trenton NJ. TBBC is an Access Link stop and has plenty of parking for those who will receive rides. Classes will take place once per week for 1.5 hours and will include introductions to the iPad, to the assistive technology features on the iPad and to assistive applications. iPads will be available for your use during class. You must register for the training classes by calling Advancing Opportunities at 888-322-1918, extension 595. Space is limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Enjoy this wonderful opportunity! We are honored to serve our veterans. Best regards,

Adam Szczepaniak, Director, NJ State Library Talking Book & Braille Center

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

TBBC Newsletter

Privacy Policy:

N/A