JerseyCat summer visits

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat summer visits
Date: June 10th 2016

The JerseyCat staff at the State Library is committed to ensuring that our member libraries are getting most out of the JerseyCat interlibrary loan system. To that end, I will be visiting NJ libraries this summer to observe how they are using the system, seeing what works (or what doesn't work) on a day-to-day basis. I will also be soliciting comments about any improvements or changes that users think should be made to the system.

If you would like me to visit your library, or if you just have a quick comment or observation, please get in touch with me at cconfoy@PROTECTED

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat

New Jersey State Library

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640 x114

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-