JerseyCat trainings confirmed

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat trainings confirmed
Date: March 26th 2019

Thanks to all the libraries who volunteered to host these sessions. This is what we came up with:

Dates and venues for the JerseyCat training session held by Auto-Graphics.

Monday May 6 at 1:30 PM

Elizabeth Public Library

111 S. Broad St.

Elizabeth, NJ  07202

---------------------------

Tuesday May 7 at 1:30 PM

Montville Public Library

90 Horseneck Rd.

Montville, NJ 07045

Wednesday May 8 at 10:00 AM

South Brunswick Public Library

110 Kingston Ln.

Monmouth Jct., NJ 08852

----------------------------------

If you plan to attend one of these sessions, please respond to my email with your library name, which session you’ll attend, and number of staff attending.

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL (cconfoy@PROTECTED). PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST.

I realize that not all dates and locations are workable for everyone. In addition to these three sessions, there is a training at Gloucester County Public Library on April 24 for LOGIN libraries. Atlantic City Public Library is also hosting a session on April 17 (although this one may already be full).

If none of these options work for you, please let me know. I can come to any library and do a training session at your convenience.

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

[message_body] ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list subscription:

You are subscribed to [list_settings.list_name] using [subscriber.email]

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by visiting the following URL:

[plain_list_unsubscribe_link]

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

[PROGRAM_URL]/list/[list_settings.list]

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

[list_settings.list_owner_email]

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-