JerseyCat Searching Issue

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat Searching Issue
Date: March 5th 2021

I am passing on the message from Auto-Graphics, our JerseyCat vendor. As stated, please direct any questions to them. Please do not reply to this list.

Thanks

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

Our Valued SHAREit Customers,

We have recently learned that some customers have been experiencing increased slowness while searching in the system and have discovered this may be caused by updates to your anti-virus software. We recommend you contact your IT department and ask them to confirm that *@PROTECTED is added to exception lists and any necessary areas to whitelist our URL.   In some cases, this helped improve the speed of searching in SHAREit.

If you have any questions please contact Customer Support at 800-852-8686 or e-mail helpdesk@PROTECTED.

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-