JerseyCat problems

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat problems
Date: July 20th 2021

I have opened a help desk ticket with Auto-Graphics regarding the drop off or disappearance of requests over the last two weeks.  While most of thee problems appear to be affecting libraries whose holdings are in the MAIN consortium, I’ve also heard from a few outside of MAIN who are also affected.

I have collected and forwarded all of the responses I received to AG, so that they are aware of the depth and breadth of this problem. I will inform you (through this list) of AG’s response(s).

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-