Re: Reminder - Holiday List

From: "Eileen Duffy eduffy@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: Re: Reminder - Holiday List
Date: October 25th 2021
Sorry...I am with Haddonfield Memorial High School Library #3825, in Haddonfield, NJ
Thank you

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:52 AM Eileen Duffy <eduffy@PROTECTED> wrote:
Casey,
I am writing to you as I don't know where else to turn.
We have not had anyone come to our building the entire month of October. I was hoping you might suggest someone in the operation that I could contact to try to rectify this problem. Suzanne Bubser who claims to have fixed the problem does not respond to emails. Carol, who answers the phone for LLNJ delivery problems says she will have someone call me and nothing happens. I don't know what I need to do to get this resolved. We are an active lender and I am now uncertain whether I should continue to fill requests since they have all been sitting in the box for weeks now. We are paying for 3 deliveries a week. I am also unable to participate in the count because nothing is going out.
If you can make any recommendation for whom I should contact I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks so much

From: cconfoy@PROTECTED

If your library has been affected by Ida flooding or anything else that has resulted in a temporary closure or a pause in ILL services, you can indicate that by going to Holiday List in your Participant Record and entering a start date and the date when you expect to resume service.

Ongoing  Reminder – ILL requests for books can be made for hard copies only. Please do not request items tagged as electronic resources, ebooks, etc. They are not available for ILL.

Ongoing Reminder 2 – Please do not respond to this list. If you have questions about anything ILL related please address them to me at the email below. Do not hit reply to this communication. That is a reply to the list – I cannot answer those.

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

JerseyCat

Post to: JerseyCat ( jerseycat@PROTECTED )
Manage Your Subscription
Request Removal

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action on the contents of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, then delete this e-mail from your system. Although the Haddonfield School District attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you for your cooperation.   ­­

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-