Request problems

From: "Casey Confoy cconfoy@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: Request problems
Date: October 25th 2021

Our vendor, Auto-Graphics, has implemented an “enhancement” (not requested by us) which has had the unintended consequence of blocking libraries from putting through requests – by demanding a pick up location, yet not providing a way to enter one.

I have been in contact with them this morning, strongly urging them to undo this “enhancement” before JerseyCat grinds to a complete halt.

Il will update through this list when I get information.

As always, if you have questions, please contact me this the email below.  Please do not just hit reply – that is a reply to this list, which I can not post or reply to.

Thanks for your patience.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-