Problems

From: "JerseyCat" <cconfoy@PROTECTED>
Subject: Problems
Date: September 26th 2024

Over the last few weeks libraries have reported the following JerseyCat problems:

  1. Unable to log in.
  2. Suddenly stopped receiving requests.
  3. Requests that should have gone to NJAC (for out of state consideration) stuck in Awaiting Approval status.

I have reported these problems to Auto-Graphics. They assure me they are working on them.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJ State Library

609-278-2640 x114

Jerseycat-help@PROTECTED

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-