JerseyCat fixes - update

From: "JerseyCat" <cconfoy@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat fixes - update
Date: August 3rd 2016

If you have sent return numbers for deletion please be patient. We have had so many that Auto-Graphics is trying to come up with a quicker solution. They will be deleted in the near future.

Original message:  Many libraries have items stuck in their Returned files, some have been there for years. Most of these are for loans that came from out of state through OCLC. These can be identified by AGEXTERNAL preceding the lending library in the Lender column. If you have any of these, please send me the numbers and I will have Auto-Graphics delete them. Again, please email me, do not send the numbers to the listserv.

Thanks,

Casey Confoy

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

http://lists.njstatelib.org/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/jerseycat

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

cconfoy@PROTECTED

Unsubscribe Automatically »

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list is a group discussion list (moderated)
  • Start a new thread, email: jerseycat@njstatelib.org

NJSL JerseyCat Discussion List

Privacy Policy:

-