FW: AG-UG: Release to address Chrome pop-up problem and reset Workstation Printers

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: FW: AG-UG: Release to address Chrome pop-up problem and reset Workstation Printers
Date: August 3rd 2021

Last week Auto-Graphics reported a problem with the latest Chrome release. What follows is their fix.

If you are having problems with printing, you can follow the instructions below.

If you are not having problems, I suggest leaving well enough alone.

If problems persist you can contact Auto-Graphics directly. (helpdesk@PROTECTED)

If you have questions for me, please send them to my email (as below). Please do not sent questions to the listserv.

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED