RE: problems with requesting

From: "Robin Sedlak rsedlak@PROTECTED [JerseyCat]" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: RE: problems with requesting
Date: November 3rd 2021
Hello
Yes this is my experience as well. Click on the specific title, scroll down and then you can see if books are available. Also, with the initial search, look at top right corner of desktop, and see additional results found, add to results now.  Click on that and more options are populated.

Robin Sedlak
Library Staff

Longport Public Library
2305 Atlantic Avenue