JerseyCat upgrade

From: "Casey Confoy p.p. JerseyCat" <jerseycat@PROTECTED>
Subject: JerseyCat upgrade
Date: August 13th 2019

The latest info. we have from Auto-Graphics on the JerseyCat upgrade:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we continue migrating all users to Version 6, we may need to adjust the system or install fixes. Tonight, 8/13, we will need to bring the system down for 10-15 minutes while we make adjustments. The downtime is scheduled between 7:00pm and 7:30pm Pacific Time (10:00pm – 10:30am Eastern Time) when system use is at its lowest.

We have made changes in how we process searching and lender list building.  You should see improved speeds in these areas.  We will continue working to improve these processes.

Other fixes you will see after tonight’s release include:

  • Correct material type assigned upon ILL request submission
  • Readability improvement for print layout for printing ILL requests

Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve the system.

Best,

Alexandra Winzeler

Product Manager for Technical Services, SHAREit ILL

Auto-Graphics, Inc.

10535 Foothill Blvd., Suite 200

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

As always, if you have any questions please email me at the address below. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST.

Thanks.

Casey Confoy

JerseyCat – NJSL

cconfoy@PROTECTED

609-278-2640  x114

  • This mailing list is a private mailing list. There may be additional steps in order to join, and the List Owner controls who may leave the mailing list.
  • This mailing list requires approval from the List Owner, before subscriptions are finalized.

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

NJSL JerseyCat Information List

Privacy Policy:

-